MSS Series Rotary Paddle Level Switch || ATEK ||
1 RPM speed
SPDT switch output
220VAC or 24VDC supply
IP65 protection class
Pedal type options
MSS series rotary paddle switches are used for level control in silos and tanks where materials with solid particles are stored. Full and empty signals can be received by performing level control in many demanding applications with different pedal varieties in a safe manner. They can be connected horizontally and vertically.
|0.5~1.0KG-cm||1-1/2” PT||SPDT Switch||IP65|
- Has a good shaft sleeve seal design, which eliminates the phenomenon of fine powder jamming, making the measurement more reliable
- Rugged enclosure for any environment in the wild
- Imported instrument motor, long life and reliable action
- A variety of customized products are available, and the selection is no longer difficult
- Four torque adjustment gears, suitable for most specific gravity materials
220VAC, 24VDC, 50/60 Hz
SPDT / 3A / 250VAC
JIS65A 5K flange, 1”PF
Aluminum / IP65
|Applicable specific gravity||
- Plastic Industry; PVC, PVDF, PP granular etc.
- Food Industry; Grain Dust, Ground Corn, Sugar-Granulated, Cacao, Malt-Graoung Dry, Sunflower Corn, Whead, Peanuts-Shelled, Clays- Kaoline, Talcum Powder, Ground-Paprika, Coffee-Roasted etc.
- Build Industry; Rocks-Limestone Crushed, Lime, Cement Powder, Rubber Ground, Lime Hydrate Dust, Calsium Dust, Iron Chips, Silica Sand, Moulding Sand, Styrofaam etc.
- Wood Industry; Wooden Fiberst, Saw Dust etc..
- Other Chemistry Industry; Coal Lump, Ash-Coal Dry etc.